WOODEN KIT OF THE ALBATROSS DIII, WW1 FIGHTER PLANE
WOOD MODEL OF THE ALBATROS D III TO BE MOUNTED
SHAPE FIDELY REPRODUCED, WINGSPAN 500 MM.
Lace in wooden model.
What a marvel!
If you like old planes, WW1, models, wood, then you can only love this kit wooden kit of the Albatross, German fighter of the 1st GM.
Consisting mainly of contreplate and Balsa, this kit is presented in version to mount. The work is facilitated by the pre-assembly of certain elements such as:
- the engine Mercedes 6 Cylinders
- the machine guns
the plywood including the ribs of the wings is very well cut, the shapes of the ribs are beautiful. the casing of the fuselage in balsa is pre-cut.
Attention it will be necessary to find a trick to warp these elements at the time of the collage on the couples of the fuselage (humidify parts for example).
This model requires some work but for a really interesting result "scale" speaking. Purists will have a great time improving the look of the model by adding details.
- ribs, wing spar, empennage, balsa fuselage torque;
- fuselage formwork in Balsa
- carbon tube
- mats plastic wings
- engine, machine guns, radiator pre-assembled
- cable to simulate wing tension between them
montage plan by the image + plan type model (for the wings)
About 250 pieces
wingspan: 500 MM
length 410 MM
tools to be provided
- a cutter
- a screwdriver
- sand paper
- needle or elastics to hold the fuselage formwork at the time of gluing.
Wikipedia link to the manufacturer ALBATROS_FLUGZEUGWERKE
Tridipuz is a great selection of 3d puzzle and models but also tips!
Given the fineness of the cutting of the pieces, the small size of these, be careful during assembly for a great result.
Build this model on a flat place and if possible / necessary , pin the pieces on this flat place so as not to twist the sets thus built. For example the wings. If that happens, the guying should solve this little problem
- montage sans colle
- Nécessite de la colle
- Prévoir un cutter, du papier à poncer, de la cire selon les modèles
- Prévoir un cutter, du papier à poncer, de la cire de bougie pour les modèles mécanisés
- peinture à se procurer séparément
- A partir de:
- 14 ans
You might also like